FinYX Ltd. and its affiliates (“FinYX”, and all references, as the context requires, to “we”, “us” or “our”) scope is to provide various financial solution in the traditional and cryptocurrencies markets (the “Services”). In doing so, we are committed to protecting personal data and information that we gather from our customers, potential customers, prospects, and other end users of our online sites and services and all mobile device applications, if any (the “Websites”).
Accordingly, we process your personal information only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for personal information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes and internally to help us improve our Websites and Services and to help resolve any problems.
2. What data we collect?
- Information we collect about y When you visit or use our Websites, we may automatically receive and record information from your device and browser, including your cookie information, your country, regional and language settings, device model, operating system, mobile carrier and software and hardware attributes.
In addition, we may automatically collect and store the following information for statistical purposes: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the Websites.
The aforesaid information does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Websites. When you use the Websites, our servers record information (“Log Data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website. Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate service features, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the websites, cookie data and device data.
Furthermore, the Websites contain hyperlinks to other pages and features on the Websites. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages and features of the Websites our visitors choose to view. This technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, lead generation agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- to associate each of the pages that you visit on our Websites with each other and thereby allows us to present the correct information to you;
- to keep you signed in to our Websites and ensures the content you are viewing is secure;
- to maintain your personal preferences.
Additionally, we use some cookies from Google. These helps facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. We may also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, areelectronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
By using our Websites and/or Services, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Websites in future. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that Websites and/or Services.
3. Information Security
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, including against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and service provider who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that personal information. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences, including by implementing corporate procedures in this regard.
4. Third Party Sites and Services
- To improve our ability to provide you with the Services, we may combine your personal information with aggregated data about groups of people in similar circumstances. Furthermore, we sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
5. Non-Personal Information
We may use or share non-personal information (such as information which does not enable identification of an individual user or aggregated information) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving the Websites and/or the Services, aggregate statistics and conduct business and marketing analysis, and enhance your experience with the Websites and/or the Services. If we combine personal information with non-personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
We care about the safety of children. Therefore, the Websites and/or the Services are not directed towards children who have not reached the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction. Specifically, that is the age at which an individual is recognize by the applicable law to be an adult and responsible for any legal obligations created by his or her actions. We do not knowingly contact or engage with children without said parental consent (or consent from their legal guardian). By using the Websites and/or the Services, you affirm that you have reached the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction.
9. Contact us